About MS PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is a widely used Microsoft office product. It is a present data in graphical format. It gives you a professional look and offers a word processing, graphing, outlining, tool management which is very easy to use. The file created by it has a pps, pptx or ppt extensions. It makes an impressive presentaion for both business and educational purpose. But during opening or saving the file you might have come across an error message like “the ppt file is corrupted”, “unable to read the file”, “file is not present in a recognizable format”, “xyz.ppt cannot be opened”. Due to these errors your file gets corrupted. Whatever are the reasons behind the error it makes your file inaccessible that can also lead to data loss.
Reason behind the corruption of MS PowerPoint!!
There are various reasons behind the corruption of MS PowerPoint which leave your file inaccessible. When you need to present your PPT file and you find that it is behaving in an unusual way when you try to access it. It is one of the heartbreaking moments when your important presentation is inaccessible. The following are the actual reason behind the error message you get while accessing your .ppt file.
- Due to improper installation of Microsoft Office your file can get corrupted which can also lead to application malfunctioning.
- Improper system shut down, power surge, system crash, hardware problem while you’re working on it or while saving the PPT files.
- Using a low quality third party tool to restore the deleted PPT file the there are the chances of getting it corrupted.
- Disruption at the time of downloading any file from internet can also lead to corruption. The disturbance can be due to power fluctuation, synchronization error or network problem
- Continual conversing of file from one format to other that is called round tripping. This process allows the user to convert the PPT file to PPTX format and then to PDF and again to the original format can damage the file structure that can also make your file inaccessible.
- Viruses like adware, spyware, Trojan, malware can affect your file structure and makes it inaccessible.
- Registry policy error can also corrupt your file. If the registry policy setting are not properly done then the admin can restrict the type of PowerPoint file and whenever you try to open the file you will get an error message like “attempting to open a file that is blocked by registry policy setting”.
How to repair corrupted or damaged or Inaccessible MS PowerPoint files?
When you find that your PPT file is corrupted or the data stored in it has become inaccessible then the only option left with you is to repair and restore the data. In this situation you can use PowerPoint Repair Tool that can repair the corrupt PPS, PPTX, PPT files and can also recover images, text, sound effect, OLE objects, animations etc. You can also repair the macro-enabled file. With the help of this repair tool you can restore any type of issues like header & footer corruption, WordArt objects, charts, tables. In just few clicks you can repair your file on any MS PowerPoint version such as 2000, 2003, 20007 & 2010. The file that refuses to open can also be repaired with this tool. Download this amazing repair tool to remove any type of corruption issues.
Features of PowerPoint Repair Tool:
- Easily repair PPTX, PPT, PPTM files: This repair tool easily repairs the corruption in your .pptx, .ppt, .pptm files and helps you to get them back in a healthy form. Get back your inaccessible file in few minutes as it uses an ingenious mechanism to make that no data is loss during repair process.
- You have the option to search your PPT file: Through this option you can easily search the file from your system. It uses a robust search algorithm that can easily find your .pptx, .ppt, .pptm files. This feature allows you to search a particular file if you do not remember the exact location of it.
- Recovery multiple files at a time: This repair tool is expert at recovering multiple files in a single operation. With its batch conversion feature you can easily recover multiple file at the same time. Now it is easy to recover and restore number of .pptm, .pptx, .ppt files at once.
- RAW recovery for various corrupt files: With the help of this feature you can carry out a signature-based recovery of the corrupted files to recover your important data in a crucial situation of corruption. It even allows you to repair a severely corrupted file.
- Preview the repaired file before saving it: It repairs your corrupted files and allows you to see the slides in the presentation before saving it in your desired location. It also helps you to take a glimpse of an actual result of the recovery in advance.
- Precise the recovery of all the objects: With the help of this repair tool it is easy to repair any type of corruption in the presentation, remove any recoverable information inside the file like modules, tables, VBA code, controls, forms, hyperlinks, OLE object, slide number, header & footer, comments etc.
- Maintain PowerPoint Macro-enabled (.pptm) file: This software allows recovery of macro-enabled PPT presentations. It repair your corrupted, damaged .pptm files smoothly and even enables you to recover all the PowerPoint objects along-with the macro-enabled which are attached to the files.
- Supports for Microsoft PowerPoint: Apart from successfully recovering the files created in Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2002 & 2007 versions. The software also supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. This added function gives flexibility and gives you wide range of options to execute file repair.
Steps to Repair PPT File
Before using this repair tool go through the steps that will guide you how to use and work with PPT File Repair tool.
Step 1: Download and install PPT Repair Tool. You will get the following interface as shown below:
Step 2: Now choose the PPT file that you need to repair
Step 3: After choosing the ppt file click on ‘Repair’ button to recover the corrupt or damaged file.
Step 4: After the repairing process gets completed the software will preview the recovered file.
Step 5: Now a ‘Save’ dialog box will appears on the interface click on ‘Save’ button to save the file in your desired location.